Tramline Traders – John Burford

HomeForumsRequest ListTramline Traders – John Burford

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stevo999 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stevo999
    Participant

Hi

Has anyone looked at this? He has sent out a Newsletter for several years and I was always amazed at how good his hindsight trading was….! He started offering to share his trades more or less live via e-mail. I am subscribed currently and his results are very odd. He has many many losing trades and then all of a sudden pulls one good win out of the bag which almost makes up for the losing ones. You get to the stage of losing confidence so can miss the winning one unless you keep the faith!!
    I would be interested to know if anyone else knew of this service and their views? Certainly his trade results are nowhere near as good and consistent as you would think they were going by his free Newsletters.
    ps This morning he posted about his great Gold trade – but forgot that the levels he had given by e-mail for the Long included a stop loss that was actually hit yesterday before the burst higher. I e-mailed about this and he now claims it was a typo and the stop should have been 10 points lower so his wasn’t hit…. mmm, not very impressive nor honest!

Chris
    Participant

I am also subscribed and find I keep missing that occasional winning trade…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Chris.

Stevo999
    Participant

Sorry to hear Chris. He has actually just re-launched and has started charging again (I was free of charge for the last 3 months or so) so naturally I have not signed up…
    I wouldn’t recommend it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.