Reaction Forex Review – Lee Moore

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsReaction Forex Review – Lee Moore

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rapman 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 6 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nomis65
    Participant

its a very simple and easy way to trade but the profit targets dont make enough to claw back the losses as the RR is negative and so with the recent run of poor form it highlights the weakness of this system. As a very long term system it might work if you have a large enough account to take the losses and the strike rate improves to that advertised to make profit eventually but it will take some doing. The double whammy is that the recommended broker (bet on markets) informed me they do not give any money back from my account or close the account until you have placed over £900 worth of trades so I’m stuck with this until I blow my account or things turn around. Luckily I only risked a small amount initially to test the water but have decided to cancel after the subscription expires. Ref orange comments – I have found that 2 strategies/systems by the Ong brothers have been the most consistent and successful profit makers for me so far since I started a few years back (provided you stick to the rules) but still like to dabble in other systems and strategies now and again to see if anything else works out providing it has a money back guarantee and a reasonable trial period.

rapman
    Participant

As a long suffering follower of this service through numerous re-brands I have now received the ‘new signals’. The return is higher (150%) but they are 31 days long! Personally I think this time-frame is just too long for these types of trades. Assuming more signals are sent it will leave just too many positions open on my account at once. There is no performance record (other than the dismal previous incarnation of the service) and the price has now increased.

I don’t get it. I have emailed them asking for a performance record to see what they can come up with. I will demo it and no doubt refund it when it provides the expected poor performance.

I’ve also been using this which beats it hands down – http://www.binaryforexsignals.com/.10 straight winners on the lower risk and I think 5 out of 8 on the higher risk. Overall a good profit and trades only last a few days. Anyone else been using them?

Viewing 2 posts - 6 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.