Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0
Systems For Traders | Option Levels Review

Option Levels Review

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsOption Levels Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Option Levels Review

Click below to visit the website

Key Info

Publisher:  None specified
    Cost:  $99 with a 15 Day no questions asked money back guarantee
    Review Date:  Not applicable

What It Says On The Website

The Options Levels website leads with “Discover the Amazingly Simple, Amazingly Effective Way to Cut Through the Clutter & Start Setting Highly Accurate Support & Resistance Levels for EUR/USD …” and follows up with “Without Wasting Money on Forex Software & Robots That DON’T WORK & Without Having to Conduct Hours & Hours of Research!”.

The method requires no technical or fundamental analysis, in fact the website states no charts at all! No Pivot points calculators, Camarilla, Previous days data, in fact no historical data at all! We are then asked if we are intrigued – We are.

Ankita the woman behind this system started out as a medical doctor and has been involved in Forex trading for 5 years. She wasted lots of money (several thousand dollars) on software and robots before she met her husband – An ex institutional trader. He pointed her to publicly available Options data and it is upon this data that the Options Level system is based. Using the system “you could easily make 10 – 30 PIPs a day (if not more)”.

Having been asked by the vendor to review this product and after having been granted access we subsequently took the decision not to conduct an official review, you can see the reasoning for this below.

Do remember, your comments are important – If you have used or decide to use this system, please contribute to the community by reporting back your findings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Systems For Traders had to be rebuilt in 2013

This is a selection of key posts and comments from the original forum prior to the rebuild

optionlevels

10-Jun-2012

I am the creator of Option Levels and I would love to have my product reviewed here. Also, I request other users to provide there feedback and reviews – if you have used my method. Cheers!

ReviewTeam

10-Jun-2012

Thanks for the request and contact – We look forward to receiving your product so we can conduct a review.

bazballplyer10

14-Aug-2012

The Option levels system is one of the most accurate systems that I have ever found on the market. It will easily let you get 15-20 pips with very little effort. Well worth the money.

ReviewTeam

14-Aug-2012

Glad you could understand it – Cause we could not !

optionlevels

15-Aug-2012

Bazballplyer, thanks for responding to my request to provide your honest opinion. You have been using the the method for a long time. So, I highly value your opinion.

Reviewteam, I am sorry if you could not understand. But me and my partner provide full support via email and telephone with unconditional moneyback guarantee. Please feel free to contact me should you need further support. Once, you learn it, its a skill for life and you will greatly benefit.

ReviewTeam

16-Aug-2012

Thanks for the offer but seriously this was so badly written and complicated we decided to concentrate on other commitments.

Perhaps you would like to post the EURUSD levels here each morning for a week (before the event)?

(We never had a response to this post)

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.