Ninja Morning Trade Review

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsNinja Morning Trade Review

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

In April we have 10 additional trades to report across the 3 currencies – 2 winners 6 losers and 2 break-even – A net return of -12% based on 3% risk per trade.

This means our 6 month return is a respectable 33% and our average monthly return is over 5%.

As always, considering the small time commitment we remain quite happy with this one and will continue to monitor. We decided not to continue our Systems/Services We Use list on the basis once a system/service was added to it, it inevitably disappointed – This is the reason this has not or ever will be added, even though, for the interest of others, we will continue to monitor whilst we still trade it on a modest account.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

housemartin
    Participant

I am interested in May’s results, or has Tom gone on holiday again?

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Will post today all being well, apologies for the delay, this time it is my fault (as I am on holiday).

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay in posting, I am on holiday.

In May we have 25 trades to report across the 3 currencies – 9 winners and 16 losers – A net return of -9% based on 3% risk per trade.

This means our 7 month return is 24% and our average monthly return is just over 3%.

Once again, considering the small time commitment we still remain happy enough here and will continue to monitor.

We re-iterate, we decided not to continue our Systems/Services We Use list on the basis once a system/service was added to it, it inevitably disappointed – This is the reason this has not or ever will be added, even though, for the interest of others, we will continue to monitor whilst we still trade it on a modest account although this inevitable 9% draw-down has impacted profits – Perhaps we can now expect a good month!

Once again, my apologies in the delay on this posting.

daveadamsbds
    Participant

I purchased this system a month ago and have been demoing it since 10 June.
    So far 9 losers and 3 winners. Trading at one pound per point I am currently down 20 points.
    There are three obvious flaws with this system
    1. The system pays no attention to volatility- eg the ADR for usd/jpy is currently just 33 so setting take profit at 60 is unrealistic.
    2. The direction predictor is way too slow to recognise a trend change. This morning it is still indicating gbp/jpy is bearish. when it is clearly in a strong uptrend.
    3. News releases for the eur and pound can frequently flip a winner into a loser. The set and forget strategy does not protect profits.
    From today I will set realistic profit targets with regard to ADR, use a more sensitive trend indicator and protect profits before news releases. I will report back in a month

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.