My Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsMy Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 36 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Rollerman
    Participant

Of course I meant SFT – I’m lixdeksic sorry.

Terry

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Thanks Terry, look forward to your updates and thank you for your kind words.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

John (Hubbard) aka Forex John (on Forex Useful) has asked us to clarify this point on his behalf…

A few ex members of my old and defunct service have notified me about a potential offer from MY EASY FOREX SIGNALS (MEFS).

I would like to point out that although I ran this service for a period of 6 months I do not and have not had any affiliation to this service for over 18 months. It is merely a co-incidence that the new author of MEFS is called John.

I wish to make it clear that I am in no way affiliated to My Easy Forex Signals, Volante Investments or anyone representing either of these companies.

I wish to also make it clear that I have no opinion on these/this service(s), I simply want to make it 100% clear that I am not affiliated in anyway despite marketing emails coming from “John”, it is not me.

You can access my current service, the Trading With Confluence (TWC) Daily Analysis service, which has been running since March 2014 HERE

Kind regards,
    John (Hubbard) aka Forex John

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

jgadefelth
    Participant

Hi Terry how is the service going for you ?

Best regards

Rollerman
    Participant

hi j
    I think the information in the morning updates is superb. I asked JH if he would do a one 2 one Skype to ask a few questions and he duly obliged at no extra charge – even though I offered to pay for it!
    I feel I can highly recommend the service. The only slight difficulty I have had is that I am new to forex and it is taking me a little time to interpret the reports to a point where I can confidently place trades and decide the best entry and exit points. I am running on demo until I get it right and think it will take me about 4 – 8 weeks to get to grips with it.
    I am confident that when I do grasp it correctly, I will be a better trader and I will have some success in actually making profit from trading because the reports and info in the manual are very educational and accurate – give it a go I say!

Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 36 through 40 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.