My Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsMy Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Forex John

Afternoon everyone!

I would just like to remind everyone there are only 2 days left to join my service, after this time we will be closed for the foreseeable future due to such high demand. If you are interested, head over the MEFS now and avoid missing the chance to join a highly successful signals and forex education service.

Kind regards John

Forex John

A final word from me!

I would like to thank everyone for a very special experience over the past 10 months. I have mentored and taught hundreds of individuals over this period and I have many success stories along the way, with several members now becoming full time traders! I would also like to remind everyone that you have a mentor for life, and i am always accessible to discuss trading activities or any trading related material.

Despite a much slower June (trending markets killing the usually consistent S and F trades) we have seen over 500 pips from the advanced trades (not followed here) and plenty more from the real time sections and email updates.

I am very sorry to have to close down such a successful service, though am certainly looking to contribute my years of knowledge alongside other great traders at Forex Useful. I would certainly keep a close eye on this site for further developments from myself.

Kind regards John

orange
    orange
    Participant
    orange
    orange
    Participant

Note – John is currently running a 10 day free trial to the end of the week – http://forexuseful.com/product/trading-with-confluence-twc-daily-analysis-service

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by orange orange.

Rollerman
    Participant

I have just signed up to STF and MEFS – John Hubbard. I will try to let you know how it goes! I think STF is a great site, perhaps the most helpful and honest that I have found to date!

Regards Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.