My Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsMy Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author

conorob
    Participant

hi all,

can anyone give their updates of results to date of this service please?

what are peoples opinions of its performance and how realistic is matching the “real time” an “tech trades” ?

many thanks

freddypond
    Participant

hi all, can anyone give their updates of results to date of this service please? what are peoples opinions of its performance and how realistic is matching the “real time” an “tech trades” ? many thanks

Hi Conorob

This is a copy of an email I sent to John earlier today 24/4/

Had an awsome day yesterday……… I suspected the euro move before news was clearing stops at the high, I shorted with a 15 pips stop and held all the way down to the “tech level” for 95 pips …. I was pip rich and then went long back to the 305 which was one of your support/resistance outlined in the morning,  I was then short  and was sat with another +20 thinking I was going to go all the way through the tech zone and continue the big morning move, I checked my emails and saw you had giving a real time trade LONG from the 275 I was short showing +20 and market was on the 280 so I took profit entered as you stated “to the pip” and went back long to the 3005 ………..absolutly awsome you saved my profits on the short and banked me another 30

I ended the day +180 across the board and spent alnight walking on air

Once again you are helping me so much with your advice, thank you so much John

Feet firmly on the ground each day but I am flying

Kind Regards Simon

This is my 5th week following Johns morning report and updates I have made good profits each week and I will say after a while you will be getting a better picture of how the market moves through its expansion and contraction and I have seldom been on the wrong side following the reports

Reading some of the comments I think a lot of people are wanting there “hand held” and are not happy unless they are getting exact entrys called out to them…… we had this yesterday …… but trading from the tech zones is as good as a “call out” they hold 80% of the time and every week I get more confidant with them, the tech zones come with entry and stop so it is just a case of being patient and waiting for market to expand into them and then a simple following of stochastics will tell you whether we are overbought/sold at these zones, so that to me is as good as a “call out” surely

Last week John kept us out of a trade from the tech zones as the indicaters on the higher time frame were looking to strong for a continuation, once again he was spot on and although dissapointing to not put a trade on and make some money, he stopped me loseing any which is just as good

Let you all know if things turn the other way but, I cant see it “this man” is to experianced and just knows to much about market behaviuor in my opinion (and Ive been trying for 6 years)

Hope this helps, I see FREE trial is still available so nothing to lose and if you want to watch,look and learn and be a little patient I cant see how you will fail to turn your trading around  and educate yourself at the same time

Hope this helps

All the Best Simon

P.S I was just trying to get my equity curve up for the first 2 weeks with John from Intertrader account, I closed it and moved to ETX but it wont give it to me ( lets just say it looked like a steep hill) lol and its only getting steeper……………………

housemartin
    Participant

Hello conorob,

The ‘ReviewTeam’ give an update most days – look in the “Community” > “Market Commentary and Analysis” section via the menu at the top of the page.  I expect they will also give a monthly update once this month ends.

ReviewTeam’s results reflect what most people are likely to achieve with the Set & Forget and Realtime trades, and I suggest using the 8 day trial to get a good feel for how it works and whether it matches what you are looking for.

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Hello conorob,
    The ‘ReviewTeam’ give an update most days – look in the “Community” > “Market Commentary and Analysis” section via the menu at the top of the page. I expect they will also give a monthly update once this month ends.
    ReviewTeam’s results reflect what most people are likely to achieve with the Set & Forget and Realtime trades, and I suggest using the 8 day trial to get a good feel for how it works and whether it matches what you are looking for.

Thanks housemartin – We confirm that is correct

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Forex John

Thanks housemartin and reviewteam, you beat me to it!

I would also advise ‘shopping’ around for a reliable broker with the lowest spreads you can find. There have been a couple of instances this month where some people have missed a trade by less than 1 pip due to their choice in broker. If you need any help, please email me for my independent advise.

John

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.