My Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsMy Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

We will try and help!

Set & Forget – Sent in the morning (usually) and don’t usually change as they are not specifically affected by the “indicators” (Stochastics and BB).

Real Time – Sometimes sent in the morning but can be sent any time. Can change after being sent as they take into account the indicators. We have never missed a valid signal due to the Entry price being too close to the market – Assuming that was your concern.

MACD (assume you mean Stochastics) and BBs – These refer to Technical trades and we cannot offer much input here other than – We assume they help or John would not use them – Perhaps if you direct this towards him and get back to us the answer will be of use to others following the “Technical Advice” trades.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Encantador
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the updates.
    I am still a little confused about how there is such a large difference between the results of the S&F and real time trades in March.
    The S&F trades appear to be straightforward, they either trigger or they don`t and John sends out updates to cover these.
    The technical trades as I understand it are using the same levels in the reports, and are for those experienced traders who want to set their own entries, stops and limits, so can also be ignored.
    The problem appears to be with what is and is not a `Real Time` trade. Until today, I assumed that all RT trades came via email, so could easily be quantified, todays trade on the GBP obviously made me realise that this is not the case.
    A real time trade can also be contained within the morning report, so should we be placing orders for these when we get the report? Is that what you did today?
    In the email suggesting we move to b/e, John said so if we come back and get stopped, we can always look to re-enter if the conditions are met.”.  Assuming you had placed the order today, then moved to b/e, you would have been taken out at b/e shortly after Johns email arrived. So what happens next? Taking Johns comment above literally, as soon as you are taken out at b/e, the conditions are met for a re-entry, which wouldn`t make any sense, so do we wait for John to email suggesting a new entry? (I will be asking John but would welcome your comments on this).
    Sorry for all the questions but I would be grateful if you could comment on my understanding  of the various trades as outlined and if possible explain in a little more detail how you believe  the difference in the March results occurred.

Thanks

Steve

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are welcome.

We will try our best to comment on all your queries especially in relation to performance but as you rightly point out John is much better placed than us to answer queries on the service – We can only, as you suggest, offer our comment.

MAR results – This relates to 55 PIPs reported for a Real Time trade for which we could not find the appropriate signal (e.g. in a format the same as the Set & Forget signals) – We were referred instead to a text commentary similar to today’s Real Time signal which we did not treat as a signal. We reported what we actually reacted to and traded in March and from then on we now look out for Real Time signals in both formats.

With this in mind we reacted to traded this Real Time signal today – We placed our order this morning when we received the email – Entry price was around 30 PIPs away at the time:

We are now looking overbought across all our timeframes. I think we certainly see a move lower here early on and before the NEWS kicks in. We have the 15365 resistance zone, and any move higher here will be entered with a SELL, stops above the zone at 15390 and we would target the 15300

We did not get a chance to react to the subsequent advice “We are now 15 pips in profit, so a move to break even could well be sensible at 15345” because on our chart we never saw 15345, thus we have a losing Real Time trade today.

Both bits of advice above were in the email body and not in the main report so not sure about your query here.

I think the bit relating to re-entry was never met because we never got the chance to move Stop as 15345 was not hit. We are assuming here but guess that if 15345 was hit and Stop was at break-even then John may well have issued a new signal saying – Re-enter if stopped (at a slightly higher level maybe) as all indicators are still valid – We are guessing!

Do please let us know how you get on as your experience will surely be of interest to others.

Encantador
    Participant

Thanks again, very informative.

Not sure what you mean by…. “MAR results – This relates to 55 PIPs reported for a Real Time trade for which we could not find the appropriate signal (e.g. in a format the same as the Set & Forget signals)”

John has 8 winning trades in march and 1 losing trade, you have just 4 wins, obviously quite a difference in results. Could these have been 4 trades similar to today’s that you did not see/take?

Steve

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

OK – Apologies, it’s not so clear and we weren’t expecting so much depth but here we go:

08-Mar-13  Short  30.00

13-Mar-13  Long  -25.00

14-Mar-13  Short  0.00

19-Mar-13  Long  0.00

21-Mar-13  Short  40.00

25-Mar-13  Short  50.00

27-Mar-13  Long  35.00

So, we reported 4 wins, 2 break-even and 1 loser (7 trades).

The official results reflect 8 winning trades and 1 losing trade. We suspect this should be 7 winning trades and 1 losing trade (we believe that John reports break-even trades as winning trades – fine by us, we have no preference either way (perhaps he reported these as winning trades because after moving stop to break-even although taken out they did then go on to hit target).

Remember of course the trade we didn’t take!

Hope this helps and as mentioned above please do use John’s email support to clarify any queries relating to his service, we have always found him to be extremely helpful and responsive.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.