My Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsMy Easy Forex Signals Review – John Hubbard

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • Author

freddypond
    Participant

Just finished my third week with Johns service posotive pips for me again + 84 pips, these gains were made from the morning report advice and from his updates during the day

Got my self in a bit of a muddle with all the movement Thursday but as always John was soon on the end of an email and put me straight on where I went wrong, clear and easy to understand. News driven days are not what we are looking for when trading with Johns technical levels, the one trade that should of been taken Thursday by following advice and rules of entry from tech zones went for a massive 130 pips if one had stuck to target, it was the 2 trades I put on after that when the adrenalin was running that let me down and I had not taken advice properly, good mistakes to make as I will not be doing them again. Today Friday NFP day a trade didnt materialize so we are out fo the weekend. Will keep the review page updated, I can not say enough good about the guy he really knows his stuff, one has to be patient, but thats trading whatever you do, but when you do get in confidance and strike rate are so high, absolute no brainer to me with his free trial, I am now posotive 571 pips in 3 weeks and 2 of them have been 4 day weeks due to Easter. Let myself down a couple of times this week but heh thats all part of learning. Keep you updated

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

freddypond – Thanks for the updates, we welcome you to contribute to the My Easy Forex Signals Journal during the week and appreciate your weekly updates here

Encantador – Just verifying this with the actual member of the ReviewTeam recording results but it looks like no “Set & Forget” or “Real Time” trades this month.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Encantador
    Participant

Hi,

John has now updated his results and shows 8 winning trades for March where you have only 4, he also has 1 more win for Feb.

Any idea why the difference?

Thanks

Steve

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

This is due to us not reporting the trade as a “Real Time” (we thought it would be reported as a “Technical”) trade as we could not verify the signal – We are satisfied with the results we have reported.

Our results now differ to those reported for March however we are still satisfied with the “Set & Forget” and “Real Time” results we have achieved to date including yesterdays winning trade.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

welly192
    Participant

Hello-

I just signed up for this service and am currently on the 8 day trial.

Couple  of newbie questions- The overall market environment report looks solid as does the set and forget trade calls. My question is concerning the real time calls – when a real time trade is ready to trigger does John send out an e-mail to subscribers to prepare to pull the trigger? Or are the real-time trade calls to be executed from the morning report similar to the advanced trading levels?

Taking trades from the SR area is solid – Any comments on the MACD and BB’s and whether they really assist versus just using price action to confirm an area is valid?

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.