Level Trader FX Review – Lee Scholfield

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsLevel Trader FX Review – Lee Scholfield

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Tripper 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

hits78
    Participant

I hate to admit it but I also fell for this crook who never even made a profit of 100 pips in a whole month. I paid him £250 and said I will pay the other £250 once there has been 3 months of 100-200 pips per week so that I can build my bank. Luckily on the very first day of the live room, I made 20 pips but he didn’t as he moved his stop to break even and then got stopped out, after that he lost pretty much every day. After 3 weeks as promised by him I asked for a refund because it was within the first 30 days no quibble money back guarantee.

He ignored my emails, kept making stories about hospital appointment etc

Then he started saying that he is covered to the tee and all this BS. I am not happy with this and I would like help from this Forum of how I can get my money back please?

Many thanks

ticarmy
    Participant

he conned me as well for the sum of £497 and he barely had a winning day in 3 months. I have asked for my money back but he just ignores his emails.You can find out his business from http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk and look up boss forex ltd. I am thinking of taking him to a small claims court, if we all did this we would have a better chance of getting our money back.

Tripper
    Participant

Not going to let this clown away with ripping so many people off. He’s probably going to try and hide behind limited liability of his limited company but fraud is fraud and I think there is enough evidence this took place.

Can anyone that has lost money to him please email me at

leescholfieldscam@safe-mail.net

I am going to try any arrange a group action to recover lost money and if necessary report him for brach FSA regulations.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Tripper.
Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.