Level Trader FX Review – Lee Scholfield

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsLevel Trader FX Review – Lee Scholfield

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Tripper 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Yes, we intended to provide an update on results for Level Trader FX at the end of this month but found the website to be unavailable.

We also received the email you refer to and after checking out the website it does appear that the Level Trader FX service has been renamed under the name “500 to 1k a week” – The results we reported earlier in the year have been replaced with more recent (impressive) ones from the end of March to the end of May.

Strange happenings!!!

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

bodgeman
    Participant

I also have been conned into using this guy twice ! Dopey me !!
    He seems to have less idea than myself and I am poor.
    He does not answer emails anymore. Refused my refund request etc etc.
    He is Nick Scholfields (jockey) brother !! So have a word with him.
    I intend calling at his house to collect my monies (plus expenses)

ticarmy
    Participant

Does anyone have an address on postcode for Lee, he has conned me as well and I am trying to take him to the small claims court but I need his address or postcode. Thanks for any help

Tripper
    Participant

There’s a Lee Scholfied on the voters roll at this address so I would send the court summons here.

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

There’s a Lee Scholfied on the voters roll at this address so I would send the court summons here.

Sorry but we cannot allow you to post people’s addresses on this forum – If anyone wishes to find the address mentioned then they are free to check the voters roll themselves – Apologies for this edit, we hope you understand.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.