Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/forexuseful/public_html/systemsfortraders/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0
Systems For Traders | Forex Profit Filter Review – Alex Ong

Forex Profit Filter Review – Alex Ong

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsForex Profit Filter Review – Alex Ong

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Forex Profit Filter Review – Alex Ong

Key Info

Publisher:  Agora
    Cost:  £197 with a 45 Day Money back guarantee
    Review Date:  Not applicable

What It Says On The Website

They brought us Snapback FX (here is a link to our original review) and now Alex Ong (and his brother Nicky) bring us the Forex Profit Filter Trading system.

“From Sao Paulo to Surrey: Two English brothers (Alex and Nicky Ong) used this simple trading technique to make £11,150 in 2011… £29,920 in 2012… this year, it’s your turn.”

Really! Is this based on a £1,000,000 account, in which case that’s rubbish performance or is it based on a £10,000 account, amazing performance – Again we ask what do these returns mean without a RISK PROFILE!

And here we go “Payouts of £2,000+ a month” – OK we will stop here – Enough!

Granted, everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip but based on the comments received on Snapback FX (you can find the link to our review above) and the comments from Systems For Traders members prior to the rebuild we decided not to review this system. In actual fact we wil probably not ever review another “system” produced by the Alex and Nicky Ong brothers.

Do remember, your comments are important – If you have used or decide to use this system, please contribute to the community by reporting back your findings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Systems For Traders had to be rebuilt in 2013

This is a selection of key posts and comments from the original forum prior to the rebuild

Aquisitor

03-Jan-2013

I bought this and returned it after a few weeks for a number of reasons. Firstly, there were changes to the system that were not not in the manual and it looked like curve fitting – using hindsight to optimise the strategy. Secondly, I asked for a list of historic trades, as, while backtesting, I was coming out with different trades (and lower profits) than reported. Even worse, looking further back than the period reported in the marketing literature, profits were non-existent.

I was very disappointed to see that the guys marketing this are now offering on-sells in order to get best value from the strategy. They are marketing a £347 online “bootcamp” for subscribers.

Aquisitor

30-Jan-2013

I bought this and returned it after a few weeks for a number of reasons. Firstly, there were changes to the system that were not not in the manual and it looked like curve fitting – using hindsight to optimise the strategy. Secondly, I asked for a list of historic trades, as, while backtesting, I was coming out with different trades (and lower profits) than reported. Even worse, looking further back than the period reported in the marketing literature, profits were non-existent.

Aquisitor

31-Jan-2013

I have tried this system and am no longer using it as I have been offered an on-sell – a £347 online bootcamp on how to use the strategy. The marketing is cleverer than the system.

ReviewTeam

31-Jan-2013

As always 🙂

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.