Forex Insider Daily Review – Tom Tragett

HomeForumsReviewsForex Signal Service ReviewsForex Insider Daily Review – Tom Tragett

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Forex Insider Daily Review – Tom Tragett

We do not provide a link to this product because Agora only provide them to those making dedicated endorsements

Key Info

Publisher:  Agora
    Cost:  £97 a year (then £197 a year thereafter) with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Review Date:  Not applicable

What It Says On The Website

A blacked out silhouette (“whistleblower”) tells us that “I’ve been ‘gagged’ ever since I left the city but today I’ll reveal the truth about Forex NO ONE is telling you”, that blacked out silhouette (and “whistleblower”) is surely Tom Tragett is it not!

Tom tells us that “Forex goes two ways: when one person loses; another person wins” and that this is your chance by trading dirty, to stop losing. you can be one of the winners by playing dirty like him.

He then mentions the word advise (or advice) no less than 10 times, here are some examples:

• I will advise you for an entire month before you have to pay a penny
    • And you might as well know now that I’m not fussed if you decide to take my advice or not
    • OR you can be clever about it and get your name down to receive my advice for 30 days to see what it’s really like
    • Look, I’ve thought about reasonable objections you might have about taking my advice…
    • Once you’ve received my advice for 30 days and you’ve made a decision to continue receiving it
    • That essentially gives you 90 DAYS to receive my advice with no risk
    • And I can guarantee that you won’t have to pay a penny for my advice for the next 30 days either
    • P.S. Remember, there is simply NO NEED TO PAY ANYTHING TODAY to receive my advice, unless you prefer to pay using credit card
    • Continue receiving my advice after the first year

This service comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee backed by Agora.

We chose not to review this service as can be seen from the selection of key posts and comments from the original Systems For Traders forum prior to it’s rebuild in 2013

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Systems For Traders had to be rebuilt in 2013

This is a selection of key posts and comments from the original forum prior to the rebuild

ReviewTeam

12-Sep-2012

We contacted Agora and received a note back from them in relation to the usage of the terms “advice/advise”. They confirmed that “Tom held CF30 status” and we were told that we “mistakenly took the line ‘Give us the advice we need on a daily basis to truly profit from forex (since removed)’ and that line in isolation could be taken to mean tips, but (Agora) feel the letter overall shows this is not the case. Tom is giving the information and knowledge so that members can trade for profit themselves.”.

We still stand by the fact that we identified no less than 10 instances of the terms and we believe this sales page implies that the author is offering, via this product, to provide advice and that the author is not qualified to offer such advice (assuming we have not mistakenly taken the word “held” to mean still holds).

All due respect to Tom and his service, the information and knowledge in his newsletter may be great and useful to some but it should be sold as such, information and knowledge – The words advice/advise seem, to us, to be misleading. We will end on the note that we believe this is, at a minimum, miss if not shameful use of the wording advice/advise in relation to financial products.

wja1966

13-Sep-2012

So does that mean he wont be giving us specific tips, just his daily newsletter?

aptman2

14-Sep-2012

I signed up for this, and receive a daily Email which provides a general rundown of the FX market. There are no actual alerts or trade recommendations, just general observations, so its not really possible to gauge its validity!

edredhcl

13-Sep-2012

I received a promotional leaflet for this today, & read it with interest.

So far this thread has not actually put Toms advice to the test over a few months.

Does the Review team plan to do this soon? My own thinking is that even if you pay the 1st years subscription of £97 then this is a small price for putting it to the test, especially when you consider that most of the FOREX systems cost around £200 upwards into thousands!!

So I do ask the Review team to give this a shot, please.

jbu001

01-Nov-2012

Just received marketing glossy from Richard Hill/Agora for Tom Tragett’s Forex Insider Trader at the discounted price of £97. Reference the above comment as to whether he is qualified and authorised to give advice – Tragett is claiming his “tips” could make a 190 point profit some days.

ReviewTeam

01-Nov-2012

As mentioned it is difficult to review this product as the “advice” is not measurable because as we believe it is not a “tipping” service with clear buy/sell signals.

As a note – We could also claim that our “tips” could make 190 points profit some days just like we could claim that some days huge storms will hit the east coast of America.

michael45

04-Nov-2012

I think you should still review it. Tell me your final decision about it, thank you.

digitalise

12-Dec-2012

Hi,

New member here.

I to have had an email from Agora about this system and the way i read it is yes he is going to send recomendations, but also you can try it Free for 30 days or buy a 1 years subscription for £50 (towards bottom of sales page) with a NINETY day guarantee even with the FREE option you get 30 days BEFORE any money is taken plus you then get a extra 60 days so you still get 90 day guarrantee either way. So it would be good if you would take this and review it…

I am sure a lot of people would be grateful, me in particular as i am new to forex.

ReviewTeam

12-Dec-2012

It is difficult to review this product as the ‘advice’ is not measurable because as we believe it is not a ‘tipping’ service with clear buy/sell signals. If this has changed and it is a clearly measurable service then of course we will review it. In the aim of maybe helping some, here is a link to our review of his previous service Tom Tragett Forex Trade Alert

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.