Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

HomeForumsReviewsNon-Forex Signal Service ReviewsExcelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

This topic contains 49 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

About 33% percent in the first 3 months of 2014 – Wow!

Always happens to us eh!

We start to monitor a service with great returns, the results suddenly deteriorate, we stop monitoring the service, the results suddenly improve!

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

vidguy3
    Participant

The Autumn calls almost got me cancelling too, also around the time i noticed you guys had pulled out. So i was nervous but with the live room which I am now a member of, I am happy this year, but equally cautious. Keep up the great site here!

johndolder
    Participant

you have to take into account that to be in the live room is MUCH more expensive which u forgot to mention, the standard service had an awful month in Jan losing about 10% with a good month in Feb, but not up to 33% for the 3 months. Hard to match some of the results as evening trades are taken into account as well.

tech
    Participant

I agree with Vidguy on the long term bit. I’ll say it again, I have seen steady profits that make the system well worth my time and effort. With the money back guarantee, it is clear that Cameron Malik is backing his product. Thus I can see no good reason for not trying it. I’ve not come across any other trading systems that offer that.

I’m a relatively new trader and welcomed the direction from those who have experienced success.

I accept that there are those more experienced in here, but I can’t change the fact that it has worked for me.

Had a chance to sit down at the computer this afternoon.

DOW

in 16384
    out16341

Today’s results? 43 points. Thanks very much, paid for a months shopping!

tech
    Participant

Results over the past couple of days:

15/04/2014 Missed the entry of 16214, got in at 16226. Exit 16249

23 points

16/04/2014 16330 16353

23 points

Total 46 points

I won’t keep posting this stuff because I don’t trade full time. But this is a great supplemental income for me. Just wanted to share my results.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik’ is closed to new replies.