Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

HomeForumsReviewsNon-Forex Signal Service ReviewsExcelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

This topic contains 49 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 50 total)
  • Author

markbritton
    Participant

“Around 2:25pm you will receive an email, you then usually place orders but it is not really Set & Forget and walk away – You do have to be around to react to the follow up trade management emails but this is usually over and done with within the hour – Hope that helps.”

Excellent – I am a swing trader but looking to bring another strategy into the fold for another income stream. Might give this a go in a couple of months…thanks for the reply

Stevo999
    Participant

I followed this for a while back in April and do agree that it is profitable. I had to stop it because I was missing too many of the trade entries due to being tied up with work. However, I think I can now commit back to it better so may re-start. The one thing that put me off, if I am nit picking, was one testimonial on the sales pitch which is from a chap who says he has more or less doubled his money in a couple of months – now that is not what should be advertised. Because, using correct risk management, that guy could not double his money in that short period. It is mis-leading to include that testimonial as you definitely should not be aiming to double your money in 2 or 3 months which would be dangerous risk management.
    This is part of the Mark Austin/John Piper stable of offerings – I have had dealings with Mark before and always found him to be very upfront and decent. Mark offers a similar service to Cameron but for the FTSE in the morning – you did review it back in 2011, it may be worth re-looking at it out of interest?

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

I followed this for a while back in April and do agree that it is profitable. I had to stop it because I was missing too many of the trade entries due to being tied up with work. However, I think I can now commit back to it better so may re-start. The one thing that put me off, if I am nit picking, was one testimonial on the sales pitch which is from a chap who says he has more or less doubled his money in a couple of months – now that is not what should be advertised. Because, using correct risk management, that guy could not double his money in that short period. It is mis-leading to include that testimonial as you definitely should not be aiming to double your money in 2 or 3 months which would be dangerous risk management.
    This is part of the Mark Austin/John Piper stable of offerings – I have had dealings with Mark before and always found him to be very upfront and decent. Mark offers a similar service to Cameron but for the FTSE in the morning – you did review it back in 2011, it may be worth re-looking at it out of interest?

Hi,

Thanks for the great feedback it’s appreciated.

You are right we did review the Mark Austin FTSE Service back in 2011 and made a decision not to continue and having just re-read the review we are happy with how we left things – here is a link for those interested.

Thanks again for taking the time to contribute.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

medman
    Participant

Glad to see you guys have reviewed this service and come to the same conclusion I did.
    I have been with Mark Austin since I saw the review here in 2011 and have been pretty happy with the service. It thus made logical sense to have a go at the Dow service and I have to say I have been very happy with the way it has been going. The key point for me has been that my results have closely matched the reported results and honesty from service providers is a big thing for me.

Like you guys I have not had a down month and have been with the service since the start, just a good steady return for very little work month in month out.

I have since gone on to purchase the system itself which also gives me 12 months of the service and I can see the amount of research that has gone into creating this, it is effectively several systems in one depending on market conditions.

Cameron and Mark have been a great help and this is now my main trading service/system.

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Hi – Thanks for the feedback – We do intend to, at some stage in the future, also review the accompanying system – No timescale as yet.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik’ is closed to new replies.