Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

HomeForumsReviewsNon-Forex Signal Service ReviewsExcelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik

This topic contains 49 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by ReviewTeam ReviewTeam 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

vidguy3
    Participant

Hey Tech, I can confirm similar though missed a couple of days last week, hope he keeps up the solid work, happy again!

tech
    Participant

Nice one. For me it isn’t just the alerts, I’m starting to learn from what is being done. Particularly the money management aspect is important to me, as well as not getting in until the right signals are in place.

Without the regular updates, it is easy to lose focus and become greedy (as I have learned in the past to my detriment).

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Seems you will all be retiring to Ko Samui soon.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

johndolder
    Participant

Great results for the last 2 days ( 15th/16th), but the service was for half stakes on both trades and the second trade you quoted was taken out at entry for a Break even trade. Also the trade on the 14th lost so you have to get things in perspective.So bearing this in mind I think you have to be very wary as trading the Dow can be a bit of an animal and probably better for the more experienced.
    Mind you if you do stick 100% to the plan it can pay (and Cameron certainly seems to know what he’s doing) ,but you obviously didn’t to get the quoted results.
    I still feel the service has suffered a bit at the cost of not paying more for the advanced course.

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

I think we now have a clear view on this service over a period of 1 year and we feel it is now appropriate to close this thread. On doing so we will mention that anyone wishing for a reasonable priced tuition which includes daily analysis reports, 2 sets of trade ideas, intra day updates and personal mentorship – Trading With Confluence (TWC) Daily Analysis Service

If you have any questions before joining you can contact John directly at forexusefuljohn@gmail.com

Note: John’s service used to be on our Services We Use list until he withdrew from the public domain for personal reasons. The only reason it is not on our Services We Use List again is because when he made the decision to return to the public domain he decided to do so under out sister website devoted to quality trading courses and resources, Forex Useful – In the interests of independence we decided not to add it back again.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Excelsior DOW Signal Service Review – Cameron Malik’ is closed to new replies.