Diff Code Europe Review – Martin Carter

HomeForumsReviewsNon-Forex Trading System ReviewsDiff Code Europe Review – Martin Carter

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  segovia 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    WhistlingWind
    WhistlingWind
    Participant

You missed nothing, Heliman, by not taking up the oil diff code. I trialled it for 28 days of August 2014 and it was a disaster. I followed the method carefully, only trading on the days when he signalled green or red (meaning there was a trade advised) and never on amber, when there wasn’t. Ruling out weekends, there were then only 19 poaaible trading days, within the trial period, of which 10 were amber. I only traded pocket-money-sized stakes and my overall loss was £48.80. Capital Spreads would not take 50p stakes. This clinched it for me and I returned the manual to the publisher. The oil markets last summer were very volatile and unsettled and I believe this course could not stand up against such volatility. And that seems to be the trouble with so many courses, imo, they work at the time that they work but not on future occasions when the mood of the markets has changed.

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

WhistlingWind – Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Heliman
    Participant

Thanks WhistlingWind, Its good to have a hunch confirmed.

segovia
    Participant

I dipped my toe in to this strategy and currently I am looking at a £1,000.00 loss, the author of this post is correct, as your losses are always 2 times your wins then the 75% success rate does not stack up. For the first three months I was £600.00 up in trades but since May it has been all been downhill. Many days there are no trades so you may only get one or two trades a week and they could be all losses. From what I know you would be better off flipping a coin every morning. i’ll take the code and continue to monitor for another six months, If it improves I’ll post my findings here.

segovia
    Participant

I decided to quit with the Diffcode after a number of trades went the wrong way. Over all I am bout £1,200.00 down over seven months.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.