Ad Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsAd Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

kayak1,

All very interesting and we thank you for your post. Are you saying you are making an average of around 5% a week then (20% a month and 240% a year (without even compounding)), based on let’s say an average Stop of 12 PIPs and 2% per trade?

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

kayak1
    Participant

Thank you for your reply – and in short – yes that is what I am saying. But I still see this as a trial period – so I would want to confirm consistency of these figs in a few months time. To be honest I was disappointed with some remarks here that implied J. Alexander was never available and their figs were suspect. I am given figs every week which I personally can validate etc. As for access – I find his support is first class – he will answer either same day or sometimes day after – but no later.You can also Skype with James.Honestly what more can you ask for?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.