Ad Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsAd Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ross52
    Participant

If you look at the review done by Mark Rose at Traders Bulletin he’s had great results with Ad Break….there again he is closely connected to Cannonbury Publishing who sell the product so i am personally reluctant to accept such results.

vintrader
    Participant

Just had mail from Canonbury trying to flog it with easy payment options. Where does he get those testimonials from????

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Just had mail from Canonbury trying to flog it with easy payment options. Where does he get those testimonials from????

They didn’t come from us 🙂

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Rainmaker
    Participant

Well, if Stanzione can get glowing testimonials, then anyone can. I would just like to see independent evidence that ANY of these systems actually work in the long run. Nobody has managed to deliver that. Why not? If you can produce 100% per month profit then you would make several hundred million a year running a hedge fund, so why would you sell for a couple of hundred quid.

kayak1
    Participant

Purchased Adbreak trader end of 2013.My experience very different to other reviews here.In my opinion Jason is a genuine person who knows his stuff. But I have to admit he sometimes explains things in a complicated way. However I would much prefer a person who has great subject knowledge – than slick presenter with limited info etc.I am making a steady 30/40 pips per week – my goal being 100. There is no doubt this is not easy,but I am seeing progress and truly believe I will achieve this.If it was easy, then of course everyone would be doing it. One comment I must totally disagree with here – I see figures every week of realistic trades which are achievable – THE FIGURES DON’T LIE!! neither does he!- and no – – – I am not his friend / brother etc.But you have to put the effort in yourself to make this work.Just be patient.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.