Ad Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System ReviewsAd Break Trader Review – Jason Alexander

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ReviewTeam 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    orange
    orange
    Participant

Nice plug for NITS – I suppose I am too late – Anyway I just bought it – Thanks for the Ad break review

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Perhaps we should have said:

FREE copy of NITS, 60% return per month, 2 minutes a day, just plug this USB drive into your computer, £247 with 90 day money back guarantee, you could make £123, £175 or even £538 a week …

Good weekend to all and thanks for the feedback.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

sedmondston
    Participant

I have to say I was very disappointed by ad break trader. The results gained by the beta tester are excellent but I couldn’t come anywhere near them. I e mailed Jason and asked him for more specifics on the entry and exit points from the beta tester but he told me that unfortunately as soon as the beta test came to an end all of the specific results and numbers where deleted. Seems a bit off to me, or maybe I am just being a bit cynical here?…

ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Surely the auditor has them?

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

spankworthy
    Participant

Hello SFT, please could you tell me which system you are referring to here:

“60% return per month, 2 minutes a day, just plug this USB drive into your computer, £247 with 90 day money back guarantee, you could make £123, £175 or even £538 a week …”

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.