4 Ex PIP System Review

HomeForumsRequest List4 Ex PIP System Review

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  igorsoldatov 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

4 Ex PIP System Review

Click below to visit the website

Key Info

Publisher:  None specified
    Cost:  £99.00
    Review Date:  TO BE SCHEDULED

What It Says On The Website

A nice clean website, the headline for the Forex PIP Trading system is “start making regular profits from spread betting with a reliable signal system putting you in control”. It outlines that the objective is to scalp 10 PIPs a day trading GBPUSD or EURUSD (EURGBP is also mentioned) on the 5 minute time-frame with a maximum Stop loss of 20 PIPs.

Simple rules are followed to enter the market at the right time during the recommended trading times, 0700 – 1000 and 1300 – 1530 GMT. Trading decisions (Entries) are based on Key (industry standard) indicators, 2 of them, and trends – The key objective being to have a good chance of making a profit when you enter a trade.

Results wise, a detailed breakdown of recent (and historic) results are published on the website, for GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Support is via email and includes the offer of reviewing (your) trades after the fact if you are failing to make money.

We also note that the website contains no testimonials, advises 1% risk per trade, makes no wild promises of “massive” profits and has no refund policy (actually they do, they will refund you within 7 days if you can prove you have followed the rules and the system is just not working for you) – None of these are bad points in our opinion.

Although this product is currently on our Request List until we schedule and complete our review – Do remember, your comments are important – If you have used or decide to use this product, please contribute to the community by reporting back your findings.

Members receive an email every time we post a new review – To make sure you do not miss this one click HERE to register for FREE

We are currently looking for 1 new person to assist us (the ReviewTeam) with reviews of products currently on our Request List – If you have prior trading experience and you would like to join us we would welcome you contacting us
    reviewteam at systemsfortraders.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

mcartz
    Participant

HI
    Cannot recall the review on this system after july 2013.
    Also happy to review products relating to forex trading and
    share indices.
    I have been trading over 10 years regularly useing my own
    adapted system.
    Have found that the biggest barrier is the traders mentality.
    Either too cautious or overtrading.
    regards Michael Cartz
    My email is michaelcartz@hotmail.com and work from home.

Michael Cartz

alexhemington
    Participant

Really interested to see a review of this system! Seems like a great scalping tool but need to know if it actually works!

mcartz
    Participant

Hi
    i was looking for an update from anyone using
    this system.
    i trade my own which is very easy to use and happy for
    it to be tested.
    I’m not marketing as would need help.
    regards MIchael Cartz

Michael Cartz

igorsoldatov
    Participant

Wanted to paper trade this system last year but saw that you scheduled a review so i decided to wait! Seems like i waited over a year already 🙂 Anyways, would really like to see a review on this system since i am a lot into scalping!

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.