3 Ducks 1 On 1 Training Course Review (revised in 2013)

HomeForumsReviewsForex Trading System Reviews3 Ducks 1 On 1 Training Course Review (revised in 2013)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Sharp_80 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    ReviewTeam
    ReviewTeam
    Keymaster

Thanks for the excellent update – Ha! “couldn’t sleep the night before” – Hilarious! Here is a link to the latest offering from Andy, a person whom we have great respect for.

Members can post and subscribe to threads like this one

And also receive an email every time we post a new review

Click HERE to register for FREE

Aussie Paul
    Aussie Paul
    Participant

The 3 Ducks Advanced Trading Course

The course consists of a comprehensive Pdf which contains a collection of
    clear and precise video based lessons which are entertaining and informative.
    Allowing the user to go over the content at there own pace.

The 1 on 1 call is personal and provides the perfect opportunity to ask questions about course content and general trading tactics, excellent for building confidence and the method allows some clear steps on how to assess the forex
    market.

Andy Perry is easy to engage with and happy to answer questions.
    I highly recommend the course and wish I had done it sooner.

rooters
    Participant

Andy Perry/Captain Currency is that rare thing amongst system vendors a decent, honest bloke. The course pdf is well laid out and takes even a newbie through the process in bite sized steps. The accompanying videos, with surprisingly high production values, really cement the steps in an easy to understand fashion. Andy follows up with a weekly email with his top 3 pairs for the week, which may or may not tally with your own choice but is an excellent pointer (eur/jpy was a very good pointer last week). The 1 on 1 call was great and Andy’s style mirrors the pdf and videos being laid back and easy to understand. In fact, this whole approach to FX trading is a lot more relaxed (and profitable) than frenzied intra day FX trading. One of the biggest factors to learn, certainly for me, was leaving a trade alone to do its thing for 24 hours. Harder than it may seem! If you are sitting on the fence then I strongly recommend you give this a try, it will definitely improve your chances of having a profitable 2014.

ross52
    Participant

Hi,
    I was wondering how users of the 3 ducks system that completed the 1 on 1 course some months ago have fared since ? If your willing to share your results since the course i’d be very grateful.
    I know (as i’ve done it !) how easy it is to give a very positive review just after doing a course/seminar when your feeling on top of the world and it looks like the real deal.I’ve heard a lot of positives about this system but would really appreciate any feedback from longer term users…Thanks.

ross52
    Participant

Hi review team,
    Didn’t get a reply to my above post.I wondered if you had tested the advanced revised 2013 set + forget system and your thoughts on it.I notice you don’t use the system yourselves even though i know your very keen on it.Any reason why ? Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.